Total Time: 60 mins
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 45 mins
Yield: 8 servings
Dish Size: 1.5-Quart Centertaining™ Bowl
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup cold unsalted butter, cubed into small pieces
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 5 cups fresh mixed berries—raspberries, blueberries, and sliced strawberries
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- Spray a temp-tations® 1.5-quart Centertaining™ Bowl with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Add in the cold cubed pieces of butter and cut into the mixture with a pastry cutter (or two forks) until you have small, pea-sized crumbs. Stir in rolled oats and set aside.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, add the berries, sugar, and flour and mix until berries are well coated. Pour mixture into the prepared dish and spread into one even layer. Sprinkle the topping evenly over the fruit.
- Bake at 350°F for 40-45 minutes or until the filling is bubbly and the topping is lightly golden brown.