Broccoli and Cheddar Mashed Potato Bake
Total Time: 40 mins
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Yield: 8 servings
Dish Size: 2-quart dish
- 4 cups prepared instant mashed potatoes
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine
- ½ cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 ½ cups chopped broccoli, thawed if frozen
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare instant mashed potatoes according to package directions, and place in a 2-quart temp-tations® baking dish.
- In a large skillet, sauté butter, onion, and garlic for 3 minutes, or until softened.
- Add broccoli and cook 2 minutes longer or until crisp and tender.
- Pour broccoli mixture over mashed potatoes in baking dish and add milk, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Stir until combined, smooth, and creamy.
- Top with Cheddar cheese and bake 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is lightly browned. Serve hot.
Tell us what you think!