Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels
Total Time: 35 mins
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 15-20 mins
Yield: 12 servings
Dish Size: Platter
- 1 sheet puff pastry dough
- ½ cup hot sauce
- ½ cup whipped cream cheese
- 3 Tbsp melted butter
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 3 Tbsp grated cheddar cheese
- ranch dressing, for dipping
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, unfold puff pastry dough.
- In a large bowl combine hot sauce, cream cheese, and butter. Fold in chicken.
- Spread mixture onto pastry dough. Sprinkle cheddar on top.
- Tightly roll dough to form a log. Place log on cutting board, seam side down, and with a serrated knife slice into 12 ¾-inch rounds.
- Place pinwheels on baking sheet and bake in a preheated 400ºF oven for 15-20 minutes, until pastry is golden brown and crusty.
- Serve on a temp-tations® platter with ranch dressing for dipping.
This delicious appetizer goes together in minutes and can easily be doubled for a crowd!