Buffalo Macaroni & Cheese
Total Time: 40 mins
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Yield: 6 servings
Dish Size: 2.5-Quart Baking Dish
This recipe is a quick and easy way to jazz up an iconic American side dish. And with the addition of chicken, it becomes a complete meal the entire family will love! - Tara
- 2 Boxes Macaroni & Cheese dinner (14-ounces each)
- 3 cups cooked chicken breast, cubed
- ¼ cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup bleu cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup French fried onions
- 2 Tbsp green onions, chopped
- Prepare macaroni & cheese according to package directions. Put into your 2.5-quart figural temp-tations® baker.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the cooked chicken, buffalo sauce, sour cream and bleu cheese. Mix well.
- Add to macaroni & cheese, along with the shredded cheddar cheese. Mix well.
- Sprinkle top with French fried onions and chopped green onions.
- Bake in a preheated 425°F oven for 8-10 minutes or until cheese melts.
If you really want to take this to the next level, try adding some diced
jalapeño peppers or canned green chilies. The flavor will knock your socks off!