Caramel-Pecan Cheesecake Pie
Total Time: 50 mins
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 35 mins + chilling
Yield: 6-8 servings
Dish Size: 9-Inch Pie Plate
- 1 sheet refrigerated pie pastry
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1¼ cups chopped pecans
- 1 jar (12¼ ounces) fat-free caramel ice cream topping
- additional fat-free caramel ice cream topping, optional
- Line a temp-tations® 9-inch pie plate with pastry. Trim and flute edges. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, 1 egg, and vanilla until smooth. Spread into pastry shell and sprinkle with pecans.
- In a small bowl, whisk remaining 3 eggs; gradually whisk in caramel topping until blended. Pour slowly over pecans.
- Bake in a preheated 375°F oven for 35-40 minutes or until lightly browned (loosely cover edges with foil after 20 minutes if pie browns too quickly). Cool on a wire rack 1 hour. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight before slicing. If desired, garnish with additional caramel ice cream topping.
This recipe is from my Taste of Home: temp-tations Holiday Cookbook!