Cheesy Ham & Broccoli “Spoonbread”
Total Time: 1 hr, 20 mins
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 1 hr
Yield: 9 servings
Dish Size: 3.5-Quart Baker
- 16 ounces ham, cubed
- 14 ounces frozen broccoli florets, thawed & drained
- 2 cups reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 cups reduced-fat Bisquick baking mix
- 1 ¾ cups milk
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- non-stick cooking spray
- Spray a 3.5-quart temp-tations® baker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place cubed ham, broccoli florets, and cheddar cheese into greased baker and toss lightly to combine.
- In a mixing bowl, combine Bisquick, milk, and eggs, stirring until a thick batter is created. Pour batter over top all in baking dish and then spread evenly. Sprinkle onion powder over top of batter.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 55–60 minutes or until top is golden brown and center feels mostly springy. Let cool before serving…with a spoon!