Total Time: 50 hr
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 30-35 mins
Yield: 3-4 servings
Equipment: Baking Dish, Casserole
- 2-1/2 – 3 lbs Chicken Thighs*
- 1 Red Onion, cut into ½ “ wedges
- Salt & Black Pepper
- 2 TBS minced thyme leaves
- 2-1.2 TBS Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Vinegar**
- 3-4 TBS granulated sugar
- 2 Cups thinly sliced cucumbers
- 2 cups red grapes, cut in half
- 1 cup yogurt
Generously salt and pepper the Chicken thighs. On a rimmed baking sheet combine the Chicken, olive oil, onions, grapes and thyme.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- While the chicken is roasting place the cucumber slices in a bowl and toss with oil and vinegar. Stir in yogurt with a pinch of salt and black pepper to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Place the Chicken, grapes and onions on a serving platter with the yogurt on the side.
Note from Tara – I prefer the chicken thighs with bone in but do remove the skin. **Any vinegar will work but Champagne vinegar is really good in this.