Total Time: 45 mins
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: n/a
Sit/Set Time: 30 mins
Yield: 8-10 servings
Dish: Serving Tray or Platter
- 12 large strawberries
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate melting wafers
- 1 tube white writing icing
- 1 plastic pastry bag
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Try using an egg tray to display & serve these adorable critters!
- Rinse strawberries and pat dry with paper towel.
- Pour melting chocolate into microwave safe bowl. In the microwave, heat using 30-second intervals until chocolate is fully melted.
- Dip 1/3 of each strawberry into the melted chocolate. Set aside on silicone mat or wax paper to cool & harden.
- Once all strawberries are dipped, pour remaining chocolate into plastic pastry bag with fine opening. Use pastry bag to pipe wing lines and spots on the strawberries. Place a mini chocolate chip into each chocolate spot.
- Using white writing icing, draw faces onto the chocolate dipped portion of each strawberry.
- Allow strawberries to sit for a minimum of 30 minutes or until chocolate is solid.