- 1 pkg Oreo Sandwich Cookies
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) butter, melted
- 1, 8-oz pkg cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2, 8-oz containers Cool Whip
- 2, 3.9 oz pkgs instant chocolate pudding
- 2, 3/4 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- In a food processor, crush the Oreo cookies into crumbs. Pour into a medium bowl, add the melted butter and mix thoroughly. Press evenly into the bottom of a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Beat the cream cheese with the 2 tablespoons of milk and ¼ cup of sugar until light and fluffy. Fold in the contents of one container of cool whip.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cookie crust and refrigerate for about 10 minutes until set.
- In a large bowl, beat the pudding mixes and 2-3/4 cups of milk just until the pudding begins to thicken. Spread the pudding over the cream cheese layer. Cool in refrigerator for another 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, beat 1 cup heavy cream with 2 tablespoons granulated sugar until medium peaks form. Stir in the remaining container of cool whip. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 4 hours in fridge or 1 hour in the freezer before serving.
- Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips, sprinkles or chocolate curls.