- 9 Tbsp all-purpose flour.
- 6 Tbsp sugar
- 6 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1.5 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 6 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 9 Tbsp whole milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, divided.
- Start by grabbing 2 16oz mugs that are microwave safe.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients and whisk to combine.
- Add the vanilla, oil and milk and whisk until the mixture is incorporated and smooth
- Split the mixture into 2 mugs. (If you are using a smaller mug, split into 3 or 4)
- Add 1/4 cup of chocolate chips into each mug, stir with a fork or spoon.
- Place the mugs in the microwave and cook for 4 minutes, or until the cake is shiny, but not wet on top.
- It will sink a little when you take it out, the cake is very hot and gooey. serve with whipped topping or vanilla ice cream.