- 4 Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and shaped into a 3D triangle with a large base. You can use any potato you like best.
- 1 can of spray oil or cooking spray
- 4 metal or bamboo skewers (small enough to fit into your air fryer)
- Dried parsley, to taste
- Red pepper flake, to taste
- Parmesan cheese (grated) to taste
- Salt and pepper
- Start by preheating your air fryer to 350 degrees
- Peel the potatoes and peel the fattest part flat, this will be the base of the tree
- Once you have the potato standing up, trim into a 3D triangle from the top down, then put the potato on the side and cut slices ¼ inch thick.
- Spray all the pieces down with spray oil, assemble on skewers with a little space between each slice so they don’t stick together while cooking.
- Fry the potatoes for about 25 minutes, or until the edges are browned.
- Season each potato tree liberally with salt, pepper, dried parsley, red pepper flake and cheese.
- Place the base of the tree on your serving plate and push all slices together and remove the skewer out the top of each tree.
- Serve immediately, enjoy!