Coconut Macaroon Oysters
Total Time: 10 mins
Prep Time: 10 mins
Yield: 6 servings
Dish Size: Lid-It®, Platter, Cookie Sheet, Small Plates, Dinner Plates
- 16 coconut macaroons
- 1 cup chocolate icing
- 8 mini marshmallows
- 16 googly candy eyes
- Lay 8 macaroons out in front of you, with the flat side up.
- With a pastry bag using either a star or round tip, fill with the icing and pipe a dollop in the center of the macaroons.
- Top with the rest of the macaroons, with the back edges touching, making an open oyster shape.
- Roll the mini marshmallows in your hand, making a round pearl shape, and place in the opening of the oyster.
- Pipe a small amount of icing on the front of the top macaroon and affix eyes.
Tell us what you think!