Total Time: 30 mins
Prep Time: 30 mins
Yield: 24 servings
Equipment: Serving Tray or Platter, Mixing Bowl
- 1 16-ounce can vanilla frosting
- yellow food coloring
- 24 vanilla cupcakes in paper liners
- 1-1/2 cups small yellow jelly beans
- 1 cup small white jelly beans
- 1 cup small cream colored jelly beans
- 8 yellow square fruit chews
- 1 Tbsp black decorating sugar
- 1 Tbsp white decorating sugar
- 8 sets of corn cob picks
- Open frosting can and add in a few drops of food coloring. Stir until smooth and frosting is medium yellow.
- Frost 3 cupcakes. Lay 5 rows of assorted color jelly beans on top of cupcake to resemble corn kernels. Make sure you cover entire top. Place cupcakes together on a temp-tations® serving platter. Continue frosting cupcakes in groups of 3.
- Unwrap and press each fruit chew in your palm, softening edges to resemble melting butter. Put a dab of frosting on the back of each one and place on top of middle cupcake in each group of 3.
- Sprinkle cupcakes with black and white sugar to resemble salt and pepper.
- Finally, insert one corn cob pick into ends of each set of 3. Enjoy!