- 2 cups cooked cabbage, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup (packed) cooked corned beef, coarsely chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 wonton wrappers
- 1 egg
- Place cabbage and corned beef in food processor, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Pulse until pieces are pea-sized.
- In a small bowl mix egg and 2 tablespoons water until well combined
- Working one at a time, place wonton wrapper down on work surface with one corner facing you. Place about ⅓ cup of filling into center of wrapper and form a 4” horizontal log. Using a pastry brush, apply a light coat of egg mixture to all sides of wonton wrapper. Roll bottom corner up over filling, then tuck under filling. Fold left and right corners tightly over filling to enclose. Then continue to roll away from you, tucking corners as you go.
- Preheat oil to 350°F. Working in 2 batches, fry egg rolls until lightly browned and crispy, about 3-5 minutes. Serve on a temp-tations® tray.