Cran-Apple Slab Pie
Total Time: 1 hr, 10 mins
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 45-50 mins
Yield: 12-16 servings
Dish Size: Lid-It®
- 1 box refrigerated pie crusts (2 count) take out of fridge for 20-30 mins.
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup cold butter, cut into cubes
- 5-6 apples (granny smith and/or honey crisp), sliced and peeled
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup caramel sauce
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- For Streusel Topping: In a large bowl, mix flour, oats, and brown sugar until blended. Cut in cold butter, using a fork or pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Set aside.
- For Crust: Remove pie crusts from wrappings. On a lightly floured surface, unroll and stack crusts one on top of the other. Roll to an 11x15 rectangle. Fit crust into a 9x13 temp-tations® Lid-It®, pressing firmly into corners and sides. Fold excess crust under, even with edges of pan. Crimp edges.
- For Filling: In a large bowl, mix filling ingredients until well-coated. Spread evenly over crust. Sprinkle with streusel topping.
- Bake in a preheated 400ºF oven for 45-50 minutes or until crust is brown and filling is bubbly.
- Cool at least 20 minutes before slicing into 12-16 squares.
This pie is ideal for tailgates or potlucks!