Cranberry-Beef Mini Burgers
Total Time: 40 mins
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Yield: 16 servings
Dish Size: Small Plates
- ⅔ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup pitted Greek olives, chopped
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 tsp fresh thyme, minced
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 4 slices provolone cheese, quartered
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 16 dinner rolls, split and toasted
- 2 cups fresh arugula
- 3 plum tomatoes, cut into 16 slices
- 8 bacon strips, halved and cooked
- Place first six ingredients of Tapenade in a food processor and pulse until cranberries are finely chopped. Transfer to a small bowl; stir in thyme.
- In a large bowl, combine beef, salt, and pepper. Shape into 16 patties, about ½-inch thick.
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook patties in batches over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°F and juices run clear. Top with cheese during last minute of cooking.
- Spread mayonnaise over cut sides of rolls. Layer bottoms with arugula, tomatoes, burgers, bacon, and cranberry tapenade; replace tops. Arrange 1 or 2 burgers on temp-tations® small plates.
This recipe is from my Taste of Home: temp-tations Holiday Cookbook!