Creamy Garlic Chicken Bundles
Total Time: 50 mins
Prep Time: 25 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Yield: 8 servings
Dish Size: Cookie Sheet
- 2 8-ounce cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- ¾ lb. boneless skinless chicken, cooked and shredded
- ⅓ cup diced onion
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup chopped baby spinach leaves
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- ¾ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- ½ of a 15-ounce jar alfredo sauce
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll crescent roll dough into 8 rectangles. Press seams together with your fingers.
- Place shredded chicken, onion, red pepper, spinach, garlic, cheese, and alfredo sauce in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Place ⅓ cup of filling into the center of each dough rectangle. Bring the four corners of the dough together and pinch seams to seal, forming a bundle. Place on temp-tations® cookie sheet. Continue the process until all eight bundles are made. Put four at a time on your cookie sheet, baking in two batches if necessary.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot.