Total Time: 43 mins
Prep Time: 25 mins
Cook Time: 18 mins
Yield: 6 servings
Dish Size: Egg Tray
- 6 large eggs
- ¼-⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- salt & pepper
- parsley sprigs, for garnish
- paprika, for garnish
- Place eggs in a saucepan. Cover with enough water to cover eggs 1½ inches.
- Heat on high until water begins to boil. Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook for 15-18 minutes.
- Remove from heat and run under cold water for several minutes. Crack shells and leave in cold water for 5-10 minutes, peeling carefully under cool running water. Pat dry.
- Slice eggs in half and remove the yolks to a small bowl. Arrange the whites on a temp-tations® egg tray.
- Mash yolks, then add remaining ingredients except parsley and paprika. Mix well.
- Evenly disperse mix into the whites. You can spoon the mix or fill a plastic bag and cut a corner out. A pastry bag with a star tip can be used for a fancier result.
- Sprinkle with paprika, decorate with parsley, and serve.