Dipped Strawberry Acorns
Total Time: 15 mins
Prep Time: 15 mins
Yield: 12 servings
Dish Size: Silicon Oven Liner, Lid-It®
- 12 fresh strawberries
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup walnuts
- 3 thin pretzel sticks, cut in 2-inch pieces
- Melt chocolates separately over double boilers.
- Remove just the stem from strawberries.
- While holding top of strawberry, dip strawberry in milk chocolate ¾ of the way up and set on a temp-tations® Silicone Oven Liner. Do the same for remaining strawberries. Place in refrigerator for 10 minutes until chocolate hardens.
- Once chocolate hardens, remove strawberries from refrigerator. Hold strawberry from dipped tip and dip top of strawberry in semi-sweet chocolate, then into chopped walnuts. Place a pretzel stick in top. Do the same for remaining strawberries and then refrigerate until set. Serve on your temp-tations® Lid-It®.