- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 2 cups Easter colored M&M's
- 2 cups Whopper Eggs
- Easter sprinkles
- Line an 8x8 square baking dish with parchment paper.
- Combine the chocolate chips, milk, and butter into a medium pot. Place over low to medium heat.
- Stir the ingredients until it is melted.
- Add in 1 cup of the M&M’s, whopper eggs, and sprinkles until fully incorporated.
- Add the fudge into the prepared pan and add the rest of the candies and sprinkles on top of the batter.
- Place on the countertop and allow the fudge to harden overnight.
- When the fudge is set, cut into squares.