- 1 box yellow cake mix, prepared as directed
- paper baking cups
- 1 cup assorted mini candies and sprinkles
- 1 container vanilla frosting
- green food coloring
- marshmallow chicks
- Place paper baking cups in a temp-tations® muffin pan. Make cake batter as directed on box. Bake in a preheated 350°F oven as directed.
- Once cooled, scoop out center of each cupcake. Fill with candies/sprinkles.
- In a medium bowl, mix icing and green food coloring until desired color is reached. Pipe frosting onto cupcake. Top with marshmallow chick.
- Serve on a beautiful platter or store loosely covered.