Easy Beef Enchiladas
Total Time: 55 mins
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 35 mins
Yield: 4 servings
Dish Size: 3-Quart Baking Dish
- 1 lb.lean ground beef
- ½ cup white onion, chopped
- ¼ tsppepper
- 1 Tbspfresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 28-ounce can green enchilada sauce
- 12corn tortillas
- 2 cupscheddar jack cheese
- 1tomato, diced
- 1 2-ouncecan sliced black olives
- Add ground beef, onion, and pepper to a skillet over medium-high heat, cooking until meat is well-browned.
- Stir in cilantro and ⅓ of the enchilada sauce. Spread ⅓ more of the enchilada sauce across the bottom of a 3-quart temp-tations® baking dish.
- Assemble enchiladas into baking dish by spreading a large spoonful of the ground beef mixture into a corn tortilla, followed by a large pinch of cheddar jack cheese. Roll tortilla and place in dish, seam side down. Repeat with all tortillas.
- Top all enchiladas with remaining cheese then sprinkle with diced tomato and black olives.
- Bake in a preheated 375°F oven for 35 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Microwave tortillas and a few drops water, covered with plastic wrap, for 20 seconds to soften before wrapping.