Easy Flag Cake
Total Time: 1 hr
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 25-30 mins
Yield: 12-16 servings
Dish Size: 13x9 Baker
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 can fluffy white frosting
- 1 pint blueberries
- 2 6-ounce containers whole raspberries
- Prepare cake mix according to box directions and cook in a temp-tations® 13x9 baker. Allow to cool completely.
- Frost with white frosting using an offset spatula for as smooth an effect as possible.
- In upper left corner of cake, arrange blueberries in rows, leaving some space to get the effect of a blue field with white stars.
- Starting on top of cake, arrange whole raspberries in rows, leaving a white row between, and starting and ending with raspberries.
This is a great cake to make with kids! Have a small American flag handy to use as a model. It goes together in about 2 hours and actually tastes good enough for everyone! Happy Fourth of July!