Total Time: 15 mins
Prep Time: 15 mins
Dish Size: 9x13 Baker
Yield: 12-15 servings
Special Instructions: Overnight in Fridge
- 2 boxes French vanilla instant pudding
- 8-ounce container cool whip
- 3 cups milk
- 1 box graham crackers
- 1 16-ounce can dark chocolate frosting
- In a large bowl, mix together pudding mix, cool whip, and milk. Beat on high speed for 3 minutes until mixture is thick and creamy.
- Line a temp-tations® 13x9 baker with graham crackers.
- Pour ½ of the cool whip mixture over crackers. Top with another layer of graham crackers.
- Pour remaining mixture over crackers. Top with a final layer of graham crackers.
- Frost with chocolate frosting and refrigerate overnight.