- 1 package of chocolate crème sandwich cookies
- 1 8oz block of cream cheese, softened
- Edible gold glitter spray
- 1 10oz bag of white chocolate melting wafers
- 1 12oz bag of red chocolate melting wafers
- 24 mini peanut butter cups
- Assorted sprinkles
- Start by pulsing all the cookies together in a food processor into fine crumbles
- Next, in a stand mixer, beat the cookie crumbles and cream cheese together until incorporated
- Using a small ice cream scoop, divide the dough into 24 individual balls, place the balls onto a silicone mat on a small tray or platter and put in the fridge to set up
- While the cookie balls set up, place the peanut butter cups on a plate lined with parchment or a silicone mat.
- Spray the peanut butter cups with edible gold from all sides so they have a nice even coat on them, set aside
- Once the cookie balls are almost done setting up in the fridge, melt the white and red chocolate wafers in the microwave, coat the cookie ball completely with either the white or red chocolate and immediately press a peanut butter cup into the top while its still soft.
- Go wild with sprinkles!
** the best way to do this is one at a time so the chocolate won’t harden in the process of decorating, I did the red wafers first for 12 and then white for 12, if the mixture is too thick, try pouring it over the balls on a sheet tray lined with a cooling rack so the excess can run off**