Espresso Mug Cake
Total Time: 5 mins
Prep Time: 3 mins
Cook Time: 2 mins
Yield: 1 serving
Dish Size: Mug, Mixing Bowl
- 3 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp instant espresso powder
- 2 Tbsp sweetened cocoa powder
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 2 Tbsp whole milk
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- powdered sugar or vanilla ice cream, for topping (optional)
- In a temp-tations® mixing bowl combine flour, espresso powder, sugar, and baking powder. Mix well.
- Add milk, egg, oil and vanilla extract. Mix together until combined.
- Pour batter into a greased temp-tations® figural floral mug and microwave on high for 90 seconds or until cooked through.
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or dust with powdered sugar and enjoy!