Father’s Day Fruit Pizza
Total Time: 38 mins
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 18 mins
Yield: 12 servings
Dish Size: Lid-It®
- 1 16-ounce roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1½ tsp vanilla
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- Unroll sugar cookie dough and place on your temp-tations® 13x9 Lid-It®. Bake in a preheated 350ºF oven for 18 minutes or until golden brown. Set aside to cool. Cookie crust should be completely cool before adding topping.
- Place cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla in a mixing bowl. Blend until smooth. Fold in whipped topping and spread on cooled crust.
- Lay blueberries on top so they create the outline for a necktie. Fill in center with sliced strawberries. Refrigerate until ready to eat.