Festive Shortbread Bites
Total Time: 25 mins
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Yield: 30 servings
Dish Size: 13x9 Baker, Stack-A-Bowls
- 1 cup butter, cold
- ⅔ cup sugar
- ½ tsp almond extract
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2¼ cups flour
- ¼ cup rainbow sprinkles
- Line a temp-tations® 13x9 baker with parchment paper so that at least 1 inch hangs over all sides. This will make for easy lifting later. Spray parchment with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Place butter and sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer. Blend until light and fluffy.
- Slowly blend in almond and vanilla extracts.
- Add in flour and blend on low just until combined.
- Mix in sprinkles and press dough in an even layer into your baker.
- Cover baker and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Remove baker from refrigerator. Lift dough out using parchment paper handles. Set on a cutting board. Cut dough into ½-inch squares and place on an ungreased cookie sheet ½-inch apart. Discard parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated 350ºF oven for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Set on a wire rack to cool. Store in an airtight container and serve in temp-tations® Stack-a-Bowls.