Total Time: 3 Hrs 20 mins
Prep Time: 20 mins
Chill Time: 3 Hrs
Yield: 4 servings
- 8 oz Uncooked angel hair pasta
- 4 Cups fresh baby spinach
- 1-1/2 Cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 small onion diced
- 1-1/2 cups fresh shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 4 - 6 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, return to saucepan. Stir in spinach, tomatoes and 1 tablespoon oil. Cover to keep warm.
- While the pasta is cooking heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium heat. Add onion, cook and stir 1 minute. Add shrimp, garlic and red pepper flakes, cook and stir 2 minutes.
- Stir in wine, broth, salt and pepper. Cook 2 minutes or until shrimp are pink and firm. Remove from heat, stir in parsley and butter until butter is melted. Add shrimp mixture to pasta in sauce - pan toss to mix.
- Pour into a serving bowl and top with parm.
Tara's Tip: Shrimp is one of my favorite proteins and this dish comes together literally in minutes. Ideal for a quick meal that’s even elegant enough to serve to guests.