Greek Pasta Salad
Total Time: 2 hrs, 25 mins
Prep Time: 25 mins
Cook Time: 2 hrs
Yield: 12 servings
Dish Size: 4-Quart Bowl
Pasta salads always make the best potluck dishes, as they don't require reheating once you arrive at your destination and only get better the longer they sit! I like this Greek version with crumbled feta cheese, as it offers a little something different than the usual Italian salads. - Tara
- 16 ouncestri-color rotini pasta
- 1 12-ounce jarquartered artichoke hearts, drained and rinsed
- 1 6-ounce canblack olives, drained
- 1 pintcherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 ouncescrumbled feta cheese
- 1 14- to 16-ounce bottleGreek salad dressing
- ¼ tspgarlic powder
- ¼ tspblack pepper
- ½ tsporegano
- Boil rotini pasta according to package directions, and then drain and rinse under cold water.
- Place drained pasta in a 4-quart temp-tations® bowl or dish and cover with remaining ingredients.
- Toss all ingredients until well combined. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to marinate before serving (although 4-6 hours is optimal). Stir well and serve sprinkled with additional oregano or a sprig of fresh oregano for garnish.
Any Italian salad dressing can be used in place of the Greek dressing, and shaved Parmesan cheese can be used in place of the feta cheese, if you'd prefer a more Italian-flavored salad.