Halloween Hot Dog Mummies
Total Time: 33 mins
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 15-18 mins
Yield: 10 servings
- 1 package refrigerated dough
- 10-12 hot dogs
- 6-10 slices cheese
- cooking spray
- mustard, for decoration
- Unroll dough on lightly floured surface. If using crescent roll dough, press out perforations. Using a pizza cutter, cut dough into quarters, then cut each quarter into 10 thin slices.
- Wrap hot dogs in a slice of cheese and roll dough strips around hot dogs to resemble bandage wrappings. Leave a ½-inch space at top for eyes.
- Arrange on baking sheet and spray lightly with cooking spray for even browning.
- Bake in a preheated 375ºF oven for 15-18 minutes until golden.
- When dogs are cooling, dot with mustard for eyes.
Optional Walking Mummies
Cut slit into bottom of hot dog about 1 ½ inches from bottom to form legs. Make small slits along sides for arms. Wrap dough around arms and legs. Spray lightly and bake as directed.