Total Time: 38 mins
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 18 mins
Yield: 4 servings
Dish Size: Pizza Stone
Why phone it in with delivery or resort to frozen when you can easily whip up fresh, hot Hawaiian Pizza at home! - Tara
- 1 ballof refrigerated pizza dough (12-16 ounces)
- ⅓ cuptomato sauce
- 2 cupsshredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cupsliced green onions
- 4 ounces deli ham, sliced into thin strips
- 1 8-ounce canpineapple slices, drained
- salt and pepper
- 1 Tbspolive oil
- pinchof crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- Roll, press, and stretch the dough into a 14-inch circle on a temp-tations® pizza stone.
- Pour sauce over dough, using a spoon to spread out, leaving a ½-inch border around the edge. Top tomato sauce with cheese, green onions, and ham. Place pineapple slices over top and sprinkle pizza with salt and pepper. Brush outer edge of pizza crust with olive oil and sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
- Place pizza stone on the bottom rack of a preheated 400°F oven and bake for 18 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and crust is golden. Let sit for 3 minutes before serving.
The outer edge of the crust is the perfect place to get creative. Try topping it with salt for a pretzel crust, sesame seeds or poppy seeds for variety, or even a little honey for some additional sweetness.