Heavenly Drinking Chocolate
Total Time: 20 mins
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
Yield: 5 cups
Dish Size: 16-Ounce Mugs
- 4 cups half-and-half cream
- 2 bars (3½ ounces each) 70% cacao dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 ounces milk chocolate, chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- dash salt
- sweetened whipped cream, for topping
- In a large saucepan, heat cream over medium heat until bubbles form around sides of pan (do not boil). Remove from heat and whisk in chocolates, vanilla, nutmeg, and salt until smooth.
- Return to heat; cook and stir until heated through. Pour into temp-tations® 16-ounce mugs and top with whipped cream.
This recipe is from my Taste of Home: temp-tations Holiday Cookbook!