Herb-Roasted Chicken Legs
Total time: 55 mins
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook time: 35 mins
Dish Size: 4-quart pan
- 12-14 bone-in chicken legs, with skin
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup mixed fresh herbs or ¼ cup dried herbs (such as thyme, marjoram, sage, rosemary and parsley), chopped, plus whole sprigs for garnish
- 2 heads garlic, top ½ inch cut off
- Kosher saltand freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Place the chicken legs in a 4-quart temp-tations® dish.
- Pour the olive oil over the chicken and toss to coat.
- Add the herbs and garlic and toss until distributed over all the chicken.
- Roast until the skin is crisp and the juices run clear when the leg is pierced with a fork, about 35 minutes.
Tell us what you think!