Total Time: 30mins
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
- 1-8 oz Tube Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- 1-8 oz Wheel Brie
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cherry Jam**
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Sprigs of Rosemary cut into 1 inch pieces.
Spray a mini muffin pan with non stick spray
- Roll out crescent dough on a lightly floured surface.
- Pinch cuts closed
- Cut dough into 24 pieces
- Press into mini muffin pan
- Cut brie into small chunks and place in muffin squares.
- Fill with jam. Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 mnutes.
- Garnish with rosemary sprigs.
Tip from Tara
This quick easy canape recipe can be adapted in many different ways. I used Sour Cherry Jam and White Fig Spread, but Cranberry sauce or any jam will work.