- 1 Lime, cut in half
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 cup Cranberry juice, sweetened
- 4 Small Sprigs Rosemary
- 1 Bottle Champagne
- 12 fresh Cranberries
- 4 Champagne flutes
Run the cut end of the lime around the rim of each flute and dip into the sugar
- Pour ¼ cup Cranberry juice into each flute
- Top with Champagne
To decorate each flute:
- Strip some of the Rosemary leaves from the stem leaving at least 1 inch.
- With a toothpick make a small hole in each cranberry.
- Thread 3 Cranberries onto the Rosemary and use to garnish the flute.