Total Time: 20 mins + chill time
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
Yield: 12 servings
Dish Size: Springform Pan
- 28 Nabisco™ chocolate wafers, divided
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 honeybell orange (supreme segmented)
- 1 package Tara at Home® Tropical Orange No Bake Cheesecake mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups whipped topping
- Cut 10 chocolate wafers in half. Set aside.
- Crush remaining wafers into fine crumbs and mix in melted butter. Press mixture into bottom of a 9” springform pan.
- Stand wafer halves against pan edges, overlapping slightly. Bake in a preheated 350ºF oven for 5 minutes. Cool.
- Set 6 honeybell segments aside and chop the rest—you should have ¼ to ⅓ cup.
- Prepare cheesecake according to package directions, stirring in chopped honeybells.
- Spoon mix onto crust, arrange honeybell segments on top, and chill 3-4 hours.
Honeybells are only available for a short time in January and February. Any good eating orange will work in this recipe. If you’ve never supremed an orange or grapefruit, it’s really easy. Search YouTube for “how to supreme an orange.”