Hot Crab Dip
Total Time: 35 mins
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Yield: 6-8 servings
Dish Size: 9” Pie Dish
- 1 8-oz block cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 1¼ cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (divided)
- ½ tsp ground mustard
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1¾ tsp Old Bay seasoning
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- 1 lb. fresh lump crab meat*
- In large mixing bowl using a handheld or stand mixer with paddle attachment to beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Add mayonnaise, sour cream, 1 cup cheddar cheese, mustard, lemon juice, Old Bay seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce. Beat on medium speed until combined.
- Using a wooden spoon or rubber spatula, gently fold in crab meat.
- Transfer to a temp-tations® 9-inch pie dish, sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup cheddar, and bake in a preheated 375°F oven for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly around the edges.
- Serve warm with flatbread or crackers.
Two or three cans of good quality lump crab also works well!