Mexican Street Corn
Total Time: 30 mins
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 10-15 mins
Yield: 6 servings
Dish Size: Platter
- 6-8 ears fresh corn, shucked and silk removed
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp cayenne
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup crumbled queso fresco or grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro or parsley
- Preheat grille or use a large, heavy skillet.
- Brush corn with olive oil and grill over medium heat, turning frequently for 10-15 minutes.
- While corn is grilling, in a small bowl mix mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice, chili powder, cayenne, and salt and pepper to taste (easy on the salt – the cheese is salty).
- Remove corn to a large temp-tations® platter, brush each ear with mayo mixture, and sprinkle with cheese and parsley.