Mini Pigs in a Blanket
Total Time: 20 mins
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Yield: 8 servings
Dish Size: Lid-It®
I don’t know many people who can resist the allure of Mini Pigs in a Blanket – there’s just something about sausages all cozied up in warm, pillowy crescent rolls that most of us find totally irresistible! And when they’re mini in size, they’re just that much cuter! - Tara
- 1 1-lb. packagecocktail-size smoked sausages
- 1 tubecrescent rolls
- nonstick cooking spray
- Spray a temp-tations® Lid-It® with cooking spray.
- Unroll crescent rolls and cut each triangle into 5-6 thin strips.
- Wrap one crescent strip around each cocktail-size sausage. Place wrapped sausages onto Lid-It®, seam side down, and continue until all are assembled.
- Bake in a preheated 375°F oven for approximately 10 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.
Serve with your favorite dipping sauces and enjoy!