Mixed Berry Cheesecake Tart
Total Time: 40 mins
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Yield: 12 servings
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, defrosted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 package Tara at Home® Lime Crush Cheesecake mix
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups whipped topping, defrosted
- 1½ cups strawberries, quartered
- 1½ cups raspberries
- 1½ cups blueberries
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- ⅓ cup apricot jam
- fresh mint leaves, for garnish
- Roll puff pastry out into a 10”x14” rectangle. Use a paring knife to score pastry one inch from each edge of the rectangle. Do not cut all the way through the pastry. Pierce inside rectangle with a fork in several places to vent it.
- Brush pastry with beaten egg, transfer to a baking sheet, and bake in a preheated 425°F oven for 20 minutes on the lower rack of the oven. Remove pastry from oven and press inside rectangle with a flat spatula so that it is lower than the crust. Transfer shell to a rack and cool.
- While pastry is baking, prepare your Tara at Home® Cheesecake mix according to package directions. Place in fridge to cool.
- Mix berries in a bowl, sprinkle with sugar, and set aside.
- When pastry has cooled, spread cheesecake mix evenly over shell then top with berries.
- Melt apricot jam in microwave for about 40 seconds and brush it over berries.
- Garnish with mint leaves and cut into squares to serve.