Total Time: 50 mins
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 40 mins
Yield: 12 servings
Dish Size: 2-Quart Baker
This is one of our favorite family traditions. I've tasted many versions over the years, but without a doubt, my Mom's is best. It's colorful and looks beautiful on the table! - Tara
- 2 cupsfrozen corn kernels
- 2 cupsfrozen lima beans
- 2 cupsfrozen peas
- 1medium red bell pepper, diced
- ¼ cupchicken broth
- ¼ cuphalf-and-half
- pinchsalt and black pepper
- 2 Tbspunsalted butter, cut into ¼-inch pieces
- 2 TbspDijon mustard
- ¼ cupchopped Italian parsley
- In a 2-quart temp-tations® dish, combine corn, lima beans, peas, and bell pepper. Add chicken broth, half-and-half, salt, and pepper, stirring to combine. Top with butter.
- Cover and bake in a preheated 400°F oven until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally, about 40 minutes.
- Add Dijon mustard and chopped parsley, stirring well to combine. Serve warm.
This is a super easy way of cooking frozen vegetables right out of the freezer. If you'd like, you can substitute fresh or canned veggies—just reduce the cooking time accordingly. And if your family doesn't care for lima beans, substitute edamame!