Mug-alicious Mac & Cheese
Total Time: 7 mins
Prep Time: 1 min
Cook Time: 6 mins
Yield: 1 serving
Dish Size: 16-Ounce Mug
- 1 cup small macaroni noodles, uncooked
- 1½ cups water
- ¾ cup milk
- 1½ cups cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 2 Tbsp cooked Canadian bacon, chopped
- 2 Tbsp green bell pepper, diced
- Place macaroni in your 16-ounce temp-tations® mug. Pour water over the top until the mug is ¾ full.
- Microwave for 5 minutes, splitting up the time into 1-minute increments. After each 1-minute increment check to make sure water is not boiling over. All water should be absorbed by the pasta before moving onto the next step.
- Carefully remove hot mug from microwave and stir in milk and cheese. Return to microwave for one more minute. Top with Canadian bacon, bell pepper, and a sprinkle of cheese if desired.