- 1 Tbsp butter
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese, or 2-3 slices
- 3 slices of bacon (I cooked mine in advance)
- 2 slices of bread, I used sourdough
- In a large sauté pan, melt the butter
- When the butter is hot, add the eggs to the pan, cook them until they are almost done
- Press the bread into the top of the eggs when they are almost done cooking.
- Carefully flip the eggs so that the bread is on the bottom, tuck any pieces of egg hanging off the sides onto the sandwich
- Add the cheese and bacon and close the sandwich
- Flip the sandwich once or twice until the bread is golden brown and toasty
- Serve the sandwich immediately, enjoy!