One-Pan Shrimp Fajitas
Not all Mexican food has to be smothered in cheese and sour cream! When I need a healthier option to satisfy my South-of-the-Border cravings, I make fajitas. Just because they’re lower in calories doesn’t mean you’re going to miss out on any flavor. And if you’re craving an extra burst of “Yum!” just squeeze on some lime and sprinkle on some chopped cilantro.
Total Time: 35 mins
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Yield: 4 servings
Dish Size: Lid-It®
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into ½-inch strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into ½-inch strips
- 1 onion, cut into ½-inch strips
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil, divided
- 1 1-ounce package taco seasoning mix, divided
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled, deveined, and tails removed
- 8 6-inch flour tortillas
- In a large bowl, combine peppers, onion, 1 tablespoon oil, and ½ package taco seasoning mix; mix until vegetables are evenly coated. Place vegetables on a rimmed 13x9-inch Lid-It® or baking sheet. Roast in a preheated 425°F oven for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place shrimp in same bowl, add remaining 1 tablespoon oil and remaining taco seasoning mix; mix well. Arrange shrimp on top of cooked veggies.
- Roast for 5 to 7 more minutes or until shrimp turn pink and are cooked through. Wrap tortillas in foil and place in oven during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Serve the shrimp and veggies folded in the warmed tortillas and enjoy.