Oven “Fried” Chicken
Total Time: 55 mins
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 45 mins
Yield: 4 servings
Dish Size: Lid-It®
- 4 boneless-skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 ½ tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 cups crushed corn flakes
- 1 ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place yogurt, honey, and Dijon mustard in a small bowl. Stir until smooth and set aside.
- In a different bowl stir together the corn flakes, oregano, thyme, and a dash of salt and pepper.
- Dip one piece of chicken in the yogurt mixture, being sure to coat all sides, and then place it in the corn flake mixture, coating all sides. Lay on your temp-tations® Lid-it.
- Repeat with the remaining 3 pieces of chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes and then lower temperature to 375 degrees. Turn over each piece of chicken and bake for another 25-30 minutes or until juices run clear. Cool slightly before serving.
Tell us what you think!