Total Time: 10 mins
Prep Time: 10 mins
Yield: 8 servings
Dish Size: Mixing Bowl
- 1 cup raisins
- ¼ cup rum
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese
- ½ cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- blueberries and sliced almonds, optional
- Soak raisins in rum overnight. Drain in the morning.
- Mix all ingredients except blueberries and sliced almonds thoroughly and place in small crock.
- Decorate with blueberries and sliced almonds if desired.
- Chill and serve with Easter Bread.