Pat’s Eclair Cake
Total Time: 4 hrs, 20 mins
Prep Time: 20 mins
Chill Time: 4 hrs
Yield: 12 servings
Dish Size: 13x9 Baker
- 2 3.5-ounce packages French vanilla instant pudding
- 1 8-ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 cups milk
- 1 box graham crackers
- 1 16-ounce can chocolate frosting
- In medium bowl beat together pudding mix, whipped topping, and milk until smooth and creamy. It will begin to thicken.
- In a 13x9 temp-tations® baker arrange a layer of graham crackers. Spread half of pudding mix evenly over crackers. Top with a layer of crackers and spread remaining pudding mix evenly over second layer of crackers. Top with final layer of graham crackers.
- Heat frosting in microwave for 15-30 seconds. Spread frosting evenly over crackers.
- Chill in fridge for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
This luscious dessert was introduced by my mom’s friend Pat. It’s easy, comes together quickly, and is a real crowd pleaser!