Total Time: 3 Hrs 20 mins
Prep Time: 20 mins
Chill Time: 3 Hrs
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 Cups sliced peaches, fresh or frozen
- 1 Pint Vanilla Ice Cream
- 4 Shortbread Cookies, crumbled
- *Raspberry Sryup
- 12 oz Raspberries
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tbs Cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
This super easy dessert is also elegant for dinner parties or special occasions. The Raspberry syrup can be frozen – make a double batch and keep it on hand – you can use it on just about anything.
- Place ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir to combine. Bring to Boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer and mash berries with spoon as the sauce cooks. Simmer 10-12 minutes until raspberries are broken and down and the sauce thickens.
- Pour sauce into a fine sieve over a bowl. Using a rubber spatula press suce through sieve until you’re left with a paste that’s mostly seeds. Place in the fridge to cool at least 15 minutes.
In 4 Temp-tations ramekins place 1-1/2 tablespoons cookie crumbs.
- Add 1/2 cup sliced peaches
- Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream
- Spoon Raspberry sauce over ice cream
- Top with Whipped Cream