Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Dip
Total Time:10 mins
Prep Time: 10 mins
Dish Size:8oz Bowl
- 1 stick butter, soft
- 8 ounces cream cheese, soft
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate peanut butter cups, chopped
- apples, cookies & crackers, for serving
- Place butter and cream cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer. Blend until smooth.
- Add in brown sugar, peanut butter, and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold in chopped peanut butter cups.
- Scoop into your temp-tations 8-ounce bowl and serve with apples, vanilla wafers, or pretzels.
Tell us what you think!